Account Executive - Advertising
|August 07, 2013 - September 30, 2013|
|Description:||We are seeking an enthusiastic individual with 1+ years of sales experience. In this position, you will sell advertising space for nationally distributed consumer publications and related digital properties. This rewarding job offers a unique blend of sales, service, innovation and creativity. |
|Duties:||Our Account Executives sell solutions by promoting the value of advertising to new and established accounts. |
Key functions include establishing and building sales via telephone and e-mail contact, promoting the value of advertising to prospects via written sales material, and contributing to the sales and marketing strategies for assigned magazines and brands.
The Account Executive also services accounts, processes orders and monitors the competitive marketplace. This position reports to a Group Sales Manager.
Our magazines and digital products are well established and lead the industry in distribution and innovation. This is an exciting opportunity to establish a solid career with a successful publishing company. This position offers a base salary plus commission.
|Qualifications:||• Ability to sell, service and maintain an existing customer base as well as prospect and develop new business|
• Ability to communicate effectively and professionally in person, verbally and in writing
• Track record of success in achieving sales revenue and market share goals
• Demonstrated initiative and creativity in creating revenue generating ideas
• Experience (1+ years) selling and servicing national accounts, ad agencies and small business accounts is highly desirable
• Attend occasional trade and consumer shows and make periodic sales trips to call on advertisers and prospects
• Solid writing skills with ability to generate written sales material and presentations
• Be flexible and adapt to changes that occur
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION:
You must complete our online application and attach your resume along with:
• A detailed cover letter outlining your related experience
• Your salary requirements
This job is no longer active. Please click here to see current job listings.